PS, American Hao 0802

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

User avatar
Dec 10th 08 8:31 pm
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

PS, American Hao 0802

by shogun89 » Dec 10th 08 8:31 pm

The full sized 400 g. cakes just came in to PS. I am seriously considering one, has anyone here tried it yet?

User avatar
Dec 10th 08 9:27 pm
Posts: 452
Joined: Jun 15th 06 5:04 pm
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

by bearsbearsbears » Dec 10th 08 9:27 pm

i have a sample, but likely won't get to it until Saturday (after GMAT :shock: ) or Sunday

User avatar
Dec 11th 08 2:57 am
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Dec 11th 08 2:57 am

bearsbearsbears wrote:i have a sample, but likely won't get to it until Saturday (after GMAT :shock: ) or Sunday
Sounds good. Please tell us your thoughts.

User avatar
Dec 11th 08 3:50 am
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd 06 3:28 pm
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

by hop_goblin » Dec 11th 08 3:50 am

I reviewed in in the American Hao Pu *Reviewed* thread

User avatar
Dec 11th 08 4:23 am
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Dec 11th 08 4:23 am

hop_goblin wrote:I reviewed in in the American Hao Pu *Reviewed* thread
ah, Thank you Hop, I passed over that. Seems like its pretty good. Are you considering purchasing the beeng for $20?

User avatar
Dec 11th 08 3:15 pm
Posts: 1936
Joined: May 22nd 06 3:28 pm
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

by hop_goblin » Dec 11th 08 3:15 pm

I may at some point. I think it is a good value. Its a very unique product.