First Time Iced Tea

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

User avatar
Feb 15th, '09, 02:20
Posts: 71
Joined: Jan 20th, '09, 05:52
Location: Hopkinsville, KY

First Time Iced Tea

by GT500Driver » Feb 15th, '09, 02:20

Just tried making iced tea for the first time, used Ginseng Green from Adagio, lighly sweetened it. Turned out well. Just used twice as many leaves as I would normally, and poured over ice when it finished steeping.

Sorry, was just proud of myself, trying something new and all. Posted to twitter and two of my friends started mocking me, as they often do when I post something that doesn't interest them.
Southern born and bred

Feb 15th, '09, 20:32
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 1st, '08, 16:43
Location: united states IL.

by silvermage2000 » Feb 15th, '09, 20:32

I like iced tea. Never made any with green tea though. And the green tea with the ginsing sounds good. Glad It turned out well.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

User avatar
Feb 16th, '09, 03:56
Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 14th, '09, 03:33

by Garrett » Feb 16th, '09, 03:56

I'm a big fan of iced teas, and especially green ones.

It's nice too because you can easily get away with the lower grade tea and see much less of a difference. :D