tropical tea co free samples

For general/other topics related to tea.

Feb 24th 09 3:53 pm
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 1st 08 4:43 pm
Location: united states IL.

tropical tea co free samples

by silvermage2000 » Feb 24th 09 3:53 pm

I just wanted to say that when you sign up your email adress on tropicalteaco.com that you can get a free sample of tea efter 2 weeks. No credit card or shipping and handling or anything. I just got a sample of niagara peach green sencha.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Feb 24th 09 9:02 pm
Posts: 123
Joined: Dec 8th 08 7:21 pm
Location: MA

by disillusioned » Feb 24th 09 9:02 pm

Welll lets give this one a shot, see if I get tea :)

Feb 25th 09 12:57 am
Posts: 511
Joined: Dec 26th 08 11:21 pm
Scrolling: scrolling

by bsteele » Feb 25th 09 12:57 am

Hot dog. Let's check this one out.

Feb 26th 09 8:16 pm
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

YAY free samples

by Ebtoulson » Feb 26th 09 8:16 pm

Thanks for the heads up
The next samples go out Feb. 2nd 2009 and we will be sending Pomegranate Hibiscus Green Tea.
Never tried a pomegranate tea before but i do like hibiscus green tea. I wonder if they send out 1 oz samples like they sell, seems very expensive to me but good marketing.
Yup, thats right, we will send out free samples every 2 weeks for your tasting pleasure! All we ask is drop by our blog from time to time http://www.tropicalteaco.blogspot.com/ and let us know how it is and spread the word to your fellow tea drinkers.

User avatar
Feb 27th 09 2:50 am
Posts: 45
Joined: Feb 24th 09 7:45 pm
Location: South Jersey/Hartford

by TheJerseyDevil » Feb 27th 09 2:50 am

Thanks man, just signed up :)

User avatar
Mar 1st 09 2:46 pm
Posts: 71
Joined: Jan 20th 09 5:52 am
Location: Hopkinsville, KY

by GT500Driver » Mar 1st 09 2:46 pm

I too just got my Niagara Peach Sencha from them. Just in case people were wondering, they only send you enough for about one cup, plus resteeps. Comes in a plastic bag in an envelope with a piece of paper that has a picture of the leaves and says what it is.

I forgot I had signed up at first and opened the envelope without reading the return address. Pulled out this clear plastic bag of leaves and wondered what the heck someone had sent me. :oops:

Smelled like peaches though, so I wasn't too worried...
Southern born and bred

Mar 1st 09 5:57 pm
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

by Ebtoulson » Mar 1st 09 5:57 pm

aw thanks...i was wonderin how much they would send. Guess it makes sense to only send enough for a cup.

Mar 23rd 09 11:22 pm
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

by Ebtoulson » Mar 23rd 09 11:22 pm

Anyone got their samples? I'm still waiting

User avatar
Mar 24th 09 1:30 am
Posts: 88
Joined: Feb 8th 09 3:57 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

by Nexius8510 » Mar 24th 09 1:30 am

Yeah I haven't either! Not really sure what's goin on with that!

Mar 24th 09 2:26 am
Posts: 511
Joined: Dec 26th 08 11:21 pm
Scrolling: scrolling

by bsteele » Mar 24th 09 2:26 am

Has it recently changed from FREE to FREE*?... if you get my drift. I don't recall seeing the $6.95 per year charge for shipping when I signed up last month...

Mar 24th 09 3:08 am
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

by Ebtoulson » Mar 24th 09 3:08 am

Yea I just noticed that too. 7 dollars a year isn't bad..but if your only getting enough for one cup x 12 months = .5 oz or an adagio sample. Looks like their standard shipping/handling is 7 dollars, makes me appreciate adagio' s 3.75

Mar 24th 09 3:51 pm
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 1st 08 4:43 pm
Location: united states IL.

by silvermage2000 » Mar 24th 09 3:51 pm

I have gotten two free samples I assume they are totally behind.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Mar 24th 09 7:46 pm
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

by Ebtoulson » Mar 24th 09 7:46 pm

did you pay for shipping? your name might already have been on the list before they made it where you had to pay 7 dollars per year (I say that because you were the one that told us about it).

Mar 24th 09 8:00 pm
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 1st 08 4:43 pm
Location: united states IL.

by silvermage2000 » Mar 24th 09 8:00 pm

Really I did not have to may any shipping or anything like that. You really have to pay 7 dollars and year now that is not to fair I do not think. I did not know anything like that.
My name i's ashley I am a female and 21 years old.

Apr 10th 09 11:24 pm
Posts: 298
Joined: Jan 6th 09 2:43 am
Location: GA

by Ebtoulson » Apr 10th 09 11:24 pm

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up on tropicalteaco.com
If you were still interested in the free samples, tropicalteaco is offering a free shipping promo code. Which should make the free samples completely free now.

"One other thing.....We are now offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders with this promo code--freeship72-- for the next 72hours. So take advantage of the great savings quickly!"

(i just paid the shipping last week...)