What to do with used Yerba Maté?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Apr 3rd 09 5:41 am
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 13th 08 8:18 pm
Location: South Bay, California

What to do with used Yerba Maté?

by Stonehenge541 » Apr 3rd 09 5:41 am

I just finished a gourd full of the stuff and I just don't want to throw it away and waste it like that. Does anyone know what I could do with it? I know it can be used for plants n the like but none of my plants are started yet.
Tea, Unicycles, Video Games, Friends, and Family

I say Bring em on

User avatar
Apr 5th 09 5:45 pm
Posts: 338
Joined: Jan 27th 08 8:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

by Sam. » Apr 5th 09 5:45 pm

Compost? Other than that, I'm not sure.

Apr 6th 09 4:34 pm
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 4th 09 1:24 am

by Psyc.rose » Apr 6th 09 4:34 pm

Are you saying you dont know what to do with the leaf thats already been steeped? Or are you saying you dont like it and wanna get rid of your supply.

If its the second option PM me, ill gladly take it off your hands :D :D