Green Pekoe question.
Is this a flavored tea? It taste like soemthing is added yet for the life of me I can't look it up and find anything. Are they adding jasmine?
Apr 9th, '09, 19:54
Posts: 255
Joined: Jan 13th, '09, 03:49
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: RI, USA
I believe he is referring to this?Jack_teachat wrote:I may be wrong, but isn't that a grade rather than a style of tea?
http://www.adagio.com/green/green_pekoe.html
Well thats great if its not flavored, it just seemed to have a distinct essential oil flavoring. Ali Shan is probably my favorite tea and I have not placed any flavor that would indicate addition to the tea leaves. However if this is the case that nothing is added, thats great, and Orange Pekoe will be one of my favorite teas. I am not a fan of tea that has "additions" or "flavorings".
Apr 10th, '09, 15:56
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 1st, '08, 16:43
Location: united states IL.