It's about time!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 27th, '09, 02:25
Scrolling: scrolling

It's about time!

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 27th, '09, 02:25

Hi Everyone and VERY happy to finally be here! More tomorrow, it's late and it's bed time! And yeah, I am Mrs. Chip! Hi Sarah! :)

Apr 27th, '09, 03:37

by olivierco » Apr 27th, '09, 03:37

Welcome!

Apr 27th, '09, 06:54

by Herb_Master » Apr 27th, '09, 06:54

Welcome indeed, it could be amusing to note any repartee between the 2 of you - - All in fun of course!!! :D :D

I dare you to break a rule such as posting a link ! :P
Best wishes from Cheshire

Apr 27th, '09, 08:20

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 27th, '09, 08:20

Herb_Master wrote:Welcome indeed, it could be amusing to note any repartee between the 2 of you - - All in fun of course!!! :D :D
I dare you to break a rule such as posting a link ! :P
Thanks for the welcome olivierco and Herb_Master!
Good idea, I'll see how much I can get away with here. :wink:

While being Chip's wife is a fulltime job, I am also a high style florist in a small town. However, I have had the opportunity to do floral designs for the like of Regis and KathyLee, Carol Channing, Patti LaBelle, Cher and the rising star Priscilla Ahn! I love my job because it allows me to be as creative as I desire.

Also I love sports.....I have a dear friend who is playing in the NBA playoffs w/ Phila. right now. He played w/Cleveland for a while, and I was fortunate enough to get to 1 of the NBA finals games!

And of course, we have our Cats!!!! I just adore all....? :wink: of them!

Since I live with the Green King, you probably can guess that I love green tea too! Although, it wasn't love at first sight, but I have the Master to brew it properly for me, so I can honestly say that I have had few to none bad cups of green tea. Probably would have been banned from the house if I didn't like it! Nice meeting you all and I'll see you around the forum!

Apr 27th, '09, 10:08

by Chip » Apr 27th, '09, 10:08

Hi Mrs. Chip. 8) What a nice surprise to see you here.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Apr 27th, '09, 10:14

by iannon » Apr 27th, '09, 10:14

Hello Mrs Chip!
Now..you just let us know when you get fed up with Mr Chip's hagi collection taking over the house and you tell him to get rid of some! :lol:

Apr 27th, '09, 10:35

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 27th, '09, 10:35

Chip wrote:Hi Mrs. Chip. 8) What a nice surprise to see you here.
Well Mr. Chip aka/teamaan, you crack me up ... I would have at least thought I would have been worthy of a "hoowahh" welcome :wink: :lol: :lol:

Well iannon, trouble is I really love the Hagi too, in fact, some of them were gifts to ME :!:

Apr 27th, '09, 11:26

by chamekke » Apr 27th, '09, 11:26

Baby wrote:Well iannon, trouble is I really love the Hagi too, in fact, some of them were gifts to ME :!:
Oho!!! That explains much :wink:

Anyway, welcome Mrs. Chip, and we are always happy to see another tea lover / Hagi fiend!

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly

Apr 27th, '09, 12:45

by daughteroftheKing » Apr 27th, '09, 12:45

Welcome Mrs. Chip. Glad you're here!
I'm not a terribly frequent poster, but have been around awhile and still lurk every couple of days. Looking forward to your posts.
"Top off the tea... it lubricates the grey matter."
(Jerry Ledbetter, "Good Neighbors")

Apr 27th, '09, 17:48

by Victoria » Apr 27th, '09, 17:48

Hey lots of news when you are off the board for two days!
Welcome Mrs. Chip, glad you joined us!
:)

Apr 27th, '09, 22:57

by murrius » Apr 27th, '09, 22:57

Welcome aboard!

Apr 27th, '09, 23:49

by Dreamer » Apr 27th, '09, 23:49

iannon wrote:Hello Mrs Chip!
Now..you just let us know when you get fed up with Mr Chip's hagi collection taking over the house and you tell him to get rid of some! :lol:
Hey, wait a minute...that's my line!!! Don't listen to him, I'm the one who is willing to help if any teawares need "re-homing"!!!

I do wonder how there is any room left to sleep in that Tea Cave...it must be the McMansion-sized Tea Cave....

Welcome to the chat!
Dreamer

Apr 28th, '09, 09:12

by kymidwife » Apr 28th, '09, 09:12

Welcome Chip's Baby! And yes, it's about time... I'm so glad to have you here, my friend. :)

And, disregard everyone else's posts about re-homing excess Hagi pieces... you already have an established Foster Mother here. :lol: 8)

Sarah

Apr 28th, '09, 13:32

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 28th, '09, 13:32

Dreamer wrote: I do wonder how there is any room left to sleep in that Tea Cave...it must be the McMansion-sized Tea Cave....Welcome to the chat!
Dreamer
Well, it would be nice to have a large house. Instead we have a small, stone farmhouse circa 1830's, that was the servant's quarters to a large farmhouse. We love the 24" stone walls the walls curving at each window and the wooden 24" windowsills to match. Yeah, the cats love 'em too!

Ask Chip, right now our kitchen looks like a TeaStore complete with everything from canisters to tea to teaware lining every available space. Well, except the tea that is in the TeaFridge that is. :wink: Soon we will have a TeaRoom to house all our wares and to further enhance our enjoyment of sharing tea.

The bathroom is one of my fave spots as it has all navy accessories including navy blue handmade salt-glazed floor tiles, a fabulous David Cook one of a kind Calla Lily chandelier, and our favorite... the cast iron claw foot tub! Of course, navy on the exterior and creamy ivory inside.

Well, if this post doesn't get me banned, nothing will... oops, did I say too much? :oops:

Apr 28th, '09, 13:38

by Mrs. Chip » Apr 28th, '09, 13:38

kymidwife wrote:Welcome Chip's Baby! And yes, it's about time... I'm so glad to have you here, my friend. :)

And, disregard everyone else's posts about re-homing excess Hagi pieces... you already have an established Foster Mother here. :lol: 8)

Sarah
Thanks Sarah! I am glad to be here, my friend! Glad you love your Hagi, I knew you would be a good 'mommy'.

Well as you can see, although I adore being Chip's Baby, Mrs. Chip did win out. Honestly I think Chip likes the idea of seeing his name on the forum! :lol: JK!

Thank you everyone for the warm and hearty welcomes!
chamekke, daughteroftheKing, Victoria,and murrius I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better. See you all around the forum.

+ Post Reply