http://www.musee-tomo.or.jp/exhibition.html
wanted to share a link to an amazing show in tokyo
yo akiyama's sculptures are amazing
osamu suzuki's shino chawan are splendid!
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
greetings all !
quick post of some interesting new yunomi
double walled so your fingers don't get burned...
quick post of some interesting new yunomi
double walled so your fingers don't get burned...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
hi all
started a fun , new ceramics blog
http://corylumceramics.wordpress.com
please check it out and please let me know what you think
i will be discussing the functionality of tea ware, matcha chawan etc.
cheers
cory
started a fun , new ceramics blog
http://corylumceramics.wordpress.com
please check it out and please let me know what you think
i will be discussing the functionality of tea ware, matcha chawan etc.
cheers
cory
Sep 7th, '10, 14:01
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
Great footwork on your blog!
Be sure to post it in the Tea Blog topic: http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 36&start=0
Be sure to post it in the Tea Blog topic: http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 36&start=0
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
greetings all !
sorry for the delayed response.
taking care of some photographic commissions and most importantly preparing for a show at tiffany waikiki.
here's a teapot. 24-inches high. carved by diane KW, thrown by cory
cheers
cory
sorry for the delayed response.
taking care of some photographic commissions and most importantly preparing for a show at tiffany waikiki.
here's a teapot. 24-inches high. carved by diane KW, thrown by cory
cheers
cory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
Beautiful cory!bonjiri wrote:greetings all ! sorry for the delayed response.
taking care of some photographic commissions and most importantly preparing for a show at tiffany waikiki.
cheers
cory
Warm Wishes of Success coming your way for your upcoming show!!!
BTW, how is your beautiful Ayumi? Give her some hugs and kisses from her Auntie! More pics of her pleeeze
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
thanks you auntie mrs chip !
all is well. a bit jelagged. up before 4am
i'll post more w/ ceramic pieces !
thanks for your kind words
c
all is well. a bit jelagged. up before 4am
i'll post more w/ ceramic pieces !
thanks for your kind words
c
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
my most amazing fan of my chawan
she's amazing
she just devours the chawan !
she's amazing
she just devours the chawan !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oct 6th, '10, 13:22
Posts: 1796
Joined: Sep 15th, '09, 20:11
Location: Wilton, New Hampshire USA
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
I think she just wants some MATCHA!
Of course, I'm probably just projecting.
ps - I find myself deeply melancholy, yes and pining. It seems such a long, long time since shiny, glowing, magical new chawan have appeared from the faerie fires. Sigh.
But, all is well... cherubs are appearing instead!
Of course, I'm probably just projecting.
ps - I find myself deeply melancholy, yes and pining. It seems such a long, long time since shiny, glowing, magical new chawan have appeared from the faerie fires. Sigh.
But, all is well... cherubs are appearing instead!
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
Cory, she is absolutely gorgeous, what a cutie! I'm talking about Ayumi, not the chawan!
Thank you kindly for the photo and I am looking forward to more.
BTW, chawan looks nice too!
Thank you kindly for the photo and I am looking forward to more.
BTW, chawan looks nice too!
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
tebineri matcha chawan
pinchpot . high fired matcha chawan
pinchpot . high fired matcha chawan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oct 16th, '10, 06:04
Posts: 2625
Joined: May 31st, '08, 06:44
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR
Oct 16th, '10, 12:51
Vendor Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Nov 13th, '09, 15:16
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
Your daughter is gorgeous!
I love that Chawan. I like the crack in it.
I love that Chawan. I like the crack in it.
Re: cory Lum (bonjiri) chadogu
aloha geek !IPT wrote:Your daughter is gorgeous!
I love that Chawan. I like the crack in it.
thank you ! HEHE !
mahalo IPT !
thank you kindly !
serendipity is magic !
for your viewing pleasure !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.