Apr 12th, '20, 00:00

April 12th Discussion

by Bridgette » Apr 12th, '20, 00:00

Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Teaster Marshmallow!

Take one peep at this festive herbal tea and see how it blends together the shapes, smell and flavor of your favorite Easter marshmallowy treats! A great caffeine-free delight to share with even the littlest of tea drinkers.

Is this helping you get in the spring spirit?

Apr 12th, '20, 07:06

Re: April 12th Discussion

by TeaLifeChoseMe » Apr 12th, '20, 07:06

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Take one peep at this festive herbal tea and see how it blends together the shapes, smell and flavor of your favorite Easter marshmallowy treats! A great caffeine-free delight to share with even the littlest of tea drinkers.

Sweet, light and quite a delightful choice for Easter. I feel I need to try more green rooibos now!

Apr 12th, '20, 11:50

by banec1 » Apr 12th, '20, 11:50

bleh. not my favorite at all. I knew from the ingredients we were tasting Teaster. Frankly, it smelled just like Cupid's Cup, one of my son's new faves. He thought he detected a licorice taste at the finish of this. To me, it was just sweet in an unpleasant way with a slight tangy finish. You all enjoy it! I'm going to brew some Golden Flower.

Apr 12th, '20, 12:26

by J@Gmail » Apr 12th, '20, 12:26

Charming in flavor, and spirit!
The cute and colorful little marshmallows bring a smile at first site. Admittedly, I had reservations about how they would taste. Marshmallows in tea?! Yet suprisingly, that cuteness didn't overwhelm or over-sweeten it. It's light and smooth with a hint of vanilla to start, followed by a fruity brightness, and ending with its herbal roots, the rooibos. Delightful and quite a surprise! Never would I have thought this could work.. :D Not ready to convert, but charmed by it nonetheless.

Apr 12th, '20, 13:46

by pamswearingen » Apr 12th, '20, 13:46

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

For an herbal tea , this is pretty good but not one I would get again. I prefer caffeinated teas .

Apr 12th, '20, 16:51

by deerbarnes » Apr 12th, '20, 16:51

Tried this morning. Teaster marshmallow. Very good, sweet, for a breakfast tea. It was so perfect for this Easter Sunday. Happy resurrection day everyone.

Apr 13th, '20, 13:00

by Bridgette » Apr 13th, '20, 13:00

J@Gmail wrote: Charming in flavor, and spirit!
The cute and colorful little marshmallows bring a smile at first site. Admittedly, I had reservations about how they would taste. Marshmallows in tea?! Yet suprisingly, that cuteness didn't overwhelm or over-sweeten it. It's light and smooth with a hint of vanilla to start, followed by a fruity brightness, and ending with its herbal roots, the rooibos. Delightful and quite a surprise! Never would I have thought this could work.. :D Not ready to convert, but charmed by it nonetheless.
They're actually sprinkles! The overall taste of the tea is intended to remind you of certain marshmallow Easter treats :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply