May 17th, '20, 00:00

May 17th Discussion

by Bridgette » May 17th, '20, 00:00

Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Green Rooibos!

A brew that is lighter-bodied, less citric-piney than red rooibos and delivers a woody-grassy cup with natural sweetness and fruit notes. This natural sweetness and low tannin content ensure a smooth, never bitter brew that requires little if any, sweetener. Like red rooibos, it is also naturally caffeine-free and great plain or flavored, hot or iced for anytime enjoyment.

How did you prepare your cup? Did you enjoy it?
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 17th, '20, 15:02

Re: May 17th Discussion

by VoGerbits » May 17th, '20, 15:02

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Green Rooibos!

A brew that is lighter-bodied, less citric-piney than red rooibos and delivers a woody-grassy cup with natural sweetness and fruit notes. This natural sweetness and low tannin content ensure a smooth, never bitter brew that requires little if any, sweetener. Like red rooibos, it is also naturally caffeine-free and great plain or flavored, hot or iced for anytime enjoyment.

How did you prepare your cup? Did you enjoy it?
Not a fan of this one. It smells great, but it tastes the way fresh cut grass smells, which isn't something I personally enjoy.

May 17th, '20, 20:24

by banec1 » May 17th, '20, 20:24

I enjoyed this green rooibos. I don't care much for the red; but this green was mild and pleasant and will end up on my order list!

May 19th, '20, 09:24

by Catydid » May 19th, '20, 09:24

Drank it a couple days late, but really enjoyed this one. Did not expect to as it sounded uninteresting. BUt was soothing and very pleasant.

+ Post Reply