May 7th, '20, 16:10

Plase halp me find this yunomi tea cup

by Manrai » May 7th, '20, 16:10

Hi fellow Tea Aficionados!

Please help me find a japanese teacup! To be honest, the reason I need to find it is, because I broke it :-(
My girlfriend bought it about a year ago in a small pottery shop in Kyoto and she was devasted, because she really loved it. I think it is not a mass produced product, because it has very thin walls and the pattern seems to be hand painted.
I have already contacted the shop where we bought it, but they did not have this teacup anymor and couldn't give me more information about the manufacturer.

I appreaciate all the tips you can give me. Anything you know would be of help!
Thank you!
IMG_6823.jpeg
IMG_0723.jpeg
IMG_1205.jpeg

Aug 28th, '20, 17:15

Re: Plase halp me find this yunomi tea cup

by LeoFox » Aug 28th, '20, 17:15

Manrai wrote: Hi fellow Tea Aficionados!

Please help me find a japanese teacup! To be honest, the reason I need to find it is, because I broke it :-(
My girlfriend bought it about a year ago in a small pottery shop in Kyoto and she was devasted, because she really loved it. I think it is not a mass produced product, because it has very thin walls and the pattern seems to be hand painted.
I have already contacted the shop where we bought it, but they did not have this teacup anymor and couldn't give me more information about the manufacturer.

I appreaciate all the tips you can give me. Anything you know would be of help!
Thank you!
IMG_6823.jpegIMG_0723.jpegIMG_1205.jpeg
https://topictea.com/collections/japane ... de-tea-cup

+ Post Reply