Mar 22nd, '08, 23:29
Posts: 344
Joined: Jan 23rd, '08, 00:59
Location: Williamsburg, VA
by TaiPing Hou Kui » Mar 22nd, '08, 23:29
I am proudly finishing up the day with my wonderful TaiPing Hou Kui. I am brewing in my 4oz yixing gaiwan.
Mar 23rd, '08, 01:36
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 23rd, '07, 00:42
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.
by skywarrior » Mar 23rd, '08, 01:36
I've have had tisane with Yerba mate in it and I don't care for it that much. Or rather, it doesn't do much for me. I guess it's an acquired taste.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes -- Douglas Adams.
Mar 23rd, '08, 02:51
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times
by Chip » Mar 23rd, '08, 02:51
Finished the day with pan fired Daily Sencha. I am sipping a 7th steep of the oolong I had earlier.
It was a good TeaDay!
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!
by Deleted User #12207 » Mar 23rd, '08, 03:12
I had an old Long Jing that I had forgotten about for over a year...it was pretty good. Drinking my 2007 LJs with reckless abandon.
I would like to try Yerbe some day soon. Can't say it is a priority.