I dont think so; new teas yes, but no teas I hadn't wanted to try.
Cheers.
Drinking some new shincha, Chiran. Shipment arrived today - so exciting!!! Yay!!!
Oh, yeah! TeaChatters are major enablers in the tea and teaware areas!
I would probably not have ever tried Nilgiri teas, which are now my favorites, if not for TeaChat. There are many others that I would never have heard of if I hadn't been here. On the other hand, I've been warned off some bad ones, too, which I have really appreciated!
Not yet, probably because I'm was already interested in nearly every kind of tea and tisane and have only been here a few months. I do have my eyes on a couple of teas I would like to try, but haven't yet made enough space in my cabinet to order yet.
I must amend my initial response!
I've been in a bit of a fog, and just wasn't remembering properly.
I don't know how to change my vote, but it should be a resounding yes.
Shincha & sencha direct from japan, also organic.
It wasn't that I didn't want to try them, but before TC I just didn't know about them.
Thx TC!!!