Stentor wrote:New SO so soon! Wow. Excited!
Chip wrote:I am 99% certain that I will not have the photos in time for Wednesday topic posting, well I likely won't even have the photos Wednesday.

So it'll be rescheduled? I suppose the offer shouldn't go live without the pictures?!
Is it so secret this time? No clues as to what it will be?


Of course they are always secret!
First I get to surprise everyone here, plus I don't want to tip my hand to the entire www as to what new creation we have come up with!
It will be very soon, just a delay due to conflict in schedule with Mago who takes all the photos. I know not to rush this process as errors can occur when I do.
So, keep checking back.

debunix wrote:We are missing the clues. Last time there was lots more preliminary discussion of delays due to the extraordinary technical difficulty of the pieces. This time, just some delay in getting pictures. Not nearly as intriguing.
Astute observation.
This is a technical piece, and a beauty as well. But it seems the artisan has nailed the piece first try!
Where is the jump up and down emoticon when you need it???