I don't think anyone called you fat...entropyembrace wrote:I´m not fat...and never have been
I also dont drink soda or juice with sugar added
I'm a very thin person, and I DO drink soda and juice... guess you just have to know your body.
I don't think anyone called you fat...entropyembrace wrote:I´m not fat...and never have been
I also dont drink soda or juice with sugar added
entropyembrace wrote:I think it´s kind of like cigarrettes...are the corporations that make them responsible for people getting sick or the stupid people that smoke them?
Well kinda both....![]()
same with overdoing sugary drinks and obesiety/diabetes
The reason so many gimicks sell is because people want results without action, and if it means that they can sit on the couch watching sex and the city while holding their nose and chugging tea they are willing to waste money on it.Dresden wrote:World best 2 step plan for weight loss....
1) Eat less
2) Move around more