Gunpowder for Morrocan Mint

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Oct 14th, '09, 19:19
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 12th, '09, 18:37

Gunpowder for Morrocan Mint

by judyw » Oct 14th, '09, 19:19

I do not see Moroccan Mint Tea listed. Surely I am wrong and not looking in the correct spot? I may have to blend my own. I have no peference between Spearmint or Peppermint, so I may just uy both and see which I prefer.

If I purchase Gunpowder, how much of the mint tea should I mix in to get a good flavor? I am hoping someone may know, but I might just have to play around and see what I like.

Oct 14th, '09, 20:07
Posts: 965
Joined: Dec 17th, '08, 20:13
Scrolling: fixed

Re: Gunpowder for Morrocan Mint

by Intuit » Oct 14th, '09, 20:07

It's listed under Signature Blends, as 'Classic Moroccan Mint Tea'

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/b ... 58681c5ca2

Oct 14th, '09, 23:53
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 12th, '09, 18:37

Re: Gunpowder for Morrocan Mint

by judyw » Oct 14th, '09, 23:53

I never would have found it! I bet having "Classic" in front of the name throws off a lot of people! Thanks for the link.