Dec 8th 09 2:35 am
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 15th 09 2:03 am

See anything wrong with this yixing pot?

by dillinger » Dec 8th 09 2:35 am

Hey guys. I can't stop looking all around this site. Thank you for all the info. I have purchased my gaiwan for beginning my pu'erh odyssey and just have a question about an yixing pot I found on eBay. Not sure if I can post the link, but I will give it a shot. I was wondering if anyone sees anything out of the ordinary with the pot. To me it looks like a nice little piece to start my collection with but I'm VERY new to all of this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Thank you!

Dec 8th 09 2:47 am
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mar 19th 06 5:42 pm
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: On the couch

Re: See anything wrong with this yixing pot?

by Proinsias » Dec 8th 09 2:47 am

I would recommend something from Scott at Yuunan Sourcing as a decent entry point pot.

Dec 8th 09 2:57 am
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 15th 09 2:03 am

Re: See anything wrong with this yixing pot?

by dillinger » Dec 8th 09 2:57 am

Ok. I've been looking at all of his stuff as well. I was just poking around on eBay and thought I might have found a piece that would be worth picking up. I kind of agree that it might be better to go with brand new from a reputatable source. Thank you for your reply.

User avatar
Dec 8th 09 3:23 am
Posts: 795
Joined: Feb 2nd 09 1:31 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: See anything wrong with this yixing pot?

by brad4419 » Dec 8th 09 3:23 am