green tea from Nassau
We were on our first cruise to the Caribbean in October and bought some Tango Brand tangerine flavored green tea which my friends and myself loved and have not been able to find it anywhere. Can anyone tell us where to find it. We would be so appreciative. 
Are you sure that's right? I searched and searched online and couldn't find anything about "Tango Tea" brand. Is it possible it was Tango Tangerine, by some other brand name?
There are lots of green tangerine teas out there, maybe one will taste similar enough to what you so fondly remember from vacation that it would be okay in its stead. Or you could call the place you had tea at and ask them where to get it or if they will sell some to you. Sorry I couldn't help more, usually I can, but this one stumped me.
There are lots of green tangerine teas out there, maybe one will taste similar enough to what you so fondly remember from vacation that it would be okay in its stead. Or you could call the place you had tea at and ask them where to get it or if they will sell some to you. Sorry I couldn't help more, usually I can, but this one stumped me.