New member

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jun 17th, '10, 23:37
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 17th, '10, 23:29

New member

by navajo-lakotagirl » Jun 17th, '10, 23:37

Hello all tea lovers!

I'm new to this chat. Very lovely info, I enjoyed seeing the variety.

-nl girl

User avatar
Jun 18th, '10, 02:22
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 1st, '10, 20:05
Location: New Joizy

Re: New member

by Mikael » Jun 18th, '10, 02:22

Welcome!! :D

User avatar
Jun 18th, '10, 02:30
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New member

by Victoria » Jun 18th, '10, 02:30

Welcome, nice to have you with us!

User avatar
Jun 22nd, '10, 22:22
Posts: 722
Joined: Dec 1st, '09, 13:47
Location: Tennessee Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains

Re: New member

by artmom » Jun 22nd, '10, 22:22

Welcome! Hope you enjoy TeaChat as much as I.

Jun 22nd, '10, 23:40
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mar 19th, '06, 17:42
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: On the couch

Re: New member

by Proinsias » Jun 22nd, '10, 23:40

Nice to have you around.

What's in your cup?

I probably shouldn't be here just now as I've not even got a cup to hand, I've got a glass. And it's full merlot :oops:

User avatar
Jun 25th, '10, 12:18
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New member

by Chip » Jun 25th, '10, 12:18

+1, please share what teas you like nl girl! Hope to see you around the forum!

User avatar
Jun 27th, '10, 18:42
Posts: 393
Joined: Apr 19th, '09, 02:56
Location: Louisiana Gulf Coast

Re: New member

by Dresden » Jun 27th, '10, 18:42

Welcome!

User avatar
Jun 30th, '10, 20:49
Posts: 466
Joined: Aug 28th, '08, 15:42
Location: The first State (DE)

Re: New member

by nonc_ron » Jun 30th, '10, 20:49

Image
Hi and welcome to the TeaChat.