New, here for the ceramics mostly

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

User avatar
Aug 21st 10 11:04 pm
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 12th 10 9:55 am
Location: Cambridge, UK

New, here for the ceramics mostly

by OzoneLouise » Aug 21st 10 11:04 pm

I'm a potter, and am mostly here to look at the teaware and read what people have to say about teaware.

I do like tea. I'm not a connoisseur, but I like it. I hope that's enough and you let me stay. :-)

User avatar
Aug 21st 10 11:31 pm
Posts: 466
Joined: Aug 28th 08 3:42 pm
Location: The first State (DE)

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by nonc_ron » Aug 21st 10 11:31 pm

OzoneLouise wrote:I do like tea. I'm not a connoisseur, but I like it. I hope that's enough and you let me stay. :-)
Image
It's enough for me, Nice to have you with us!

User avatar
Aug 21st 10 11:32 pm
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th 08 11:00 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by Victoria » Aug 21st 10 11:32 pm

Welcome! We do love our teaware around here!

User avatar
Aug 22nd 10 5:26 am
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by Chip » Aug 22nd 10 5:26 am

Teaware is overrated! :lol: You came to the right place if you are interested in teaware, some members are a bit obsessed! :wink:

Be sure to check out the TewareArtisan forum as well. Oh, and share what is in your cup on TeaDay!

User avatar
Aug 22nd 10 6:34 am
Posts: 5896
Joined: Jan 10th 10 9:04 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by debunix » Aug 22nd 10 6:34 am

Chip wrote:...share what is in your cup on TeaDay!
And your cup, too! Some of us are serious voyeurs of other people's teaware.

Welcome!

User avatar
Aug 22nd 10 7:25 am
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 12th 10 9:55 am
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by OzoneLouise » Aug 22nd 10 7:25 am

Chip wrote:Teaware is overrated! :lol: You came to the right place if you are interested in teaware, some members are a bit obsessed! :wink:

Be sure to check out the TewareArtisan forum as well. Oh, and share what is in your cup on TeaDay!
Oh yes, I've been looking at the TeawareArtisan forum. Someday maybe I'll even put my stuff up there.

As for it being over rated... good luck drinking your tea without it! :-D

User avatar
Aug 22nd 10 8:58 am
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 12th 10 9:55 am
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: New, here for the ceramics mostly

by OzoneLouise » Aug 22nd 10 8:58 am

Oh, I should probably tell you I'm Susan. I'm a US expat living in the UK (11+ years now).

Anything else you want to know?