im from Baja California, Mexico
Hi, im Jonathan :)
I love tea, my fave kind of tea: black tea (with milk and sugar) and also black tea with lemon, honey and sugar...
im from Baja California, Mexico

im from Baja California, Mexico
Re: Hi, im Jonathan :)
Welcome!
This is a great place to talk about tea--and maybe even learn to like some teas that are great without milk or honey or sugar.
Where do you get your teas?
This is a great place to talk about tea--and maybe even learn to like some teas that are great without milk or honey or sugar.
Where do you get your teas?
Last edited by debunix on Aug 22nd 10 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22nd 10 1:01 am
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th 08 11:00 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Aug 22nd 10 5:22 am
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: Hi, im Jonathan :)
Hi, I'm Chip.
Thanks for joining us, and welcome. I hope to see you around the forum.
Please share what is in your cup on TeaDay.
Thanks for joining us, and welcome. I hope to see you around the forum.
Please share what is in your cup on TeaDay.
Aug 22nd 10 6:02 pm
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mar 19th 06 5:42 pm
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: On the couch
Aug 23rd 10 9:10 am
Vendor Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Nov 13th 09 3:16 pm
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China
Re: Hi, im Jonathan :)
Hi Johnathan,john_2801 wrote:I love tea, my fave kind of tea: black tea (with milk and sugar) and also black tea with lemon, honey and sugar...
im from Baja California, Mexico
Hello and Welcome to TeaChat!