Hello from Toronto, Canada!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

User avatar
Oct 10th, '10, 19:44
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 10th, '10, 19:30
Location: Toronto, Canada

Hello from Toronto, Canada!

by nichm » Oct 10th, '10, 19:44

I'm 15 from Toronto and recently a big tea drinker, having a couple cups a day! I'm learning everyday about tea so thought I'd join here to learn more.

User avatar
Oct 10th, '10, 20:01
Posts: 466
Joined: Aug 28th, '08, 15:42
Location: The first State (DE)

Re: Hello from Toronto, Canada!

by nonc_ron » Oct 10th, '10, 20:01

nichm wrote:I'm 15 from Toronto and recently a big tea drinker, having a couple cups a day! I'm learning everyday about tea so thought I'd join here to learn more.
Image
Hi, If you want to live to be 300 drink Tea every day. :D
Last edited by nonc_ron on Oct 10th, '10, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oct 10th, '10, 20:09
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Toronto, Canada!

by Chip » Oct 10th, '10, 20:09

Hi nichm, welcome to TeaChat ... hope to see you around the forum.

Share what is in your cup on TeaDay! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Oct 10th, '10, 21:00
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Toronto, Canada!

by Victoria » Oct 10th, '10, 21:00

Welcome, nice to have you with us!