Hello from Williamsburg, VA

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Nov 28th, '10, 03:46
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 28th, '10, 03:38
Location: Williamsburg, VA

Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by JustinM » Nov 28th, '10, 03:46

Hi all. My name is Justin, and I am currently in Williamsburg, VA (home of Colonial Williamsburg, and William & Mary). I'm a 3rd year law student and evening programs worker-bee at CW, and I have been drinking tea for a while. I enjoy it, but have only recently decided to get back into it more seriously.

I am a big fan of genmaicha, lapsong souchong and Earl Grey. I also drink a lot of peppermint and Orange Spice (tisanes both), but I have struggled of late to find a blend of either that I find has any flavor.

I have a wife and a 15 month old daughter (who doesn't drink tea yet). When I have the time, I enjoy reading, crossword puzzles and writing on occasion.

User avatar
Nov 28th, '10, 03:51
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by Chip » Nov 28th, '10, 03:51

Hi Justin, welcome to TeaChat ... hope to see you around the forum where you can certainly write!

User avatar
Nov 28th, '10, 03:51
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by Victoria » Nov 28th, '10, 03:51

Welcome, nice to have you with us!

User avatar
Nov 28th, '10, 06:23
Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 26th, '10, 02:13
Location: Apokolips

Re: Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by gargoylekitty » Nov 28th, '10, 06:23

I'm in VA too(Hampton Roads as well)! Welcome to TC!

User avatar
Nov 28th, '10, 16:34
Posts: 668
Joined: Feb 15th, '06, 03:09
Location: A briar patch.

Re: Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by rabbit » Nov 28th, '10, 16:34

Welcome Justin, hope to see you around the forums!

User avatar
Nov 28th, '10, 16:40
Posts: 466
Joined: Aug 28th, '08, 15:42
Location: The first State (DE)

Re: Hello from Williamsburg, VA

by nonc_ron » Nov 28th, '10, 16:40

Image
Hi Justin, looking forward to getting to know you.. Image