Hello from nashville tn

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 1:47 am
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 29th 10 5:35 pm

Hello from nashville tn

by jmreeves » Dec 30th 10 1:47 am

Hello to all of you! I have been browsing the forums for awhile and figured I would join. I love green and white teas from dens,adagio and ocha. I am still experimenting but love it.

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 2:15 am
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by Chip » Dec 30th 10 2:15 am

Welcome to TeaChat jmreeves! Here's to seeing you around the forum. You can share what is in your cup on TeaDay!

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 2:40 am
Posts: 1574
Joined: Dec 31st 08 2:16 am
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by iannon » Dec 30th 10 2:40 am

Welcome fellow Tennessean! this IS the forum for teaware addict..err..afficionados

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 4:06 am
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th 08 11:00 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by Victoria » Dec 30th 10 4:06 am

Welcome!

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 4:16 am
Vendor Member
Posts: 1518
Joined: Nov 13th 09 3:16 pm
Location: Guilin, Guangxi China

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by IPT » Dec 30th 10 4:16 am

Welcome Jmreeves!

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 4:18 am
Posts: 1289
Joined: May 10th 08 11:22 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by kymidwife » Dec 30th 10 4:18 am

Hello Neighbor! I'm from western KY, about 1.5 hr drive from Nashville. Its great to have you here at TeaChat. :)

User avatar
Dec 30th 10 4:55 pm
Posts: 466
Joined: Aug 28th 08 3:42 pm
Location: The first State (DE)

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by nonc_ron » Dec 30th 10 4:55 pm

jmreeves wrote:Hello to all of you! I have been browsing the forums for awhile and figured I would join. I love green and white teas from dens,adagio and ocha. I am still experimenting but love it.
Image I was once at Ft. Knox and Ft. Campbell, Does that count? Welcome to Tea-chat! :D
Image

User avatar
Dec 31st 10 12:28 am
Posts: 15
Joined: Dec 29th 10 5:35 pm

Re: Hello from nashville tn

by jmreeves » Dec 31st 10 12:28 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!