User avatar
May 29th, '13, 12:43
Posts: 2794
Joined: Oct 17th, '08, 01:01
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Been thanked: 2 times

The Hitler tea kettle

by Drax » May 29th, '13, 12:43

You really can't make this stuff up. I wonder what the reaction would be if a xi shi yixing teapot were up there....

http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/hitler-b ... /id/506790

User avatar
May 29th, '13, 19:18
Posts: 215
Joined: Dec 12th, '12, 20:45

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by amaranto » May 29th, '13, 19:18

The things people get worked up about :lol:

User avatar
May 29th, '13, 22:38
Posts: 400
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 01:54
Scrolling: fixed

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by TomVerlain » May 29th, '13, 22:38

I saw this - it is pretty funny. It is the cute & cuddly hitler though, more playskool style.

User avatar
May 30th, '13, 04:57
Posts: 1784
Joined: Jul 9th, '09, 03:39
Location: Maui
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by tingjunkie » May 30th, '13, 04:57

Oh for F's sake... :shock:

User avatar
May 30th, '13, 05:09
Posts: 2044
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 01:47
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by wyardley » May 30th, '13, 05:09

Godwin in 1?

User avatar
May 30th, '13, 05:28
Posts: 852
Joined: Mar 5th, '10, 03:07
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by Poohblah » May 30th, '13, 05:28

Godwin's law was invoked the instant this was (originally) posted to reddit. There's nothing more to discuss here.

User avatar
May 30th, '13, 05:41
Vendor Member
Posts: 3124
Joined: Aug 28th, '12, 12:12
Location: Hong Kong
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The Hitler tea kettle

by jayinhk » May 30th, '13, 05:41

I just laughed until I cried. Been a while! I want one!