I'm playing with the idea of doing something like this, but I'm afraid the tea will go stale if it's left in drawers.
Any thoughts?
How cheap are you wanting to go? Im fugal because i have to be. If you want to be lavish with your storage I would look in the Puerh section of the forum and find a thread about pu-madors. Some of those are pretty nice.toasterburn wrote:I'd love to see pictures of other people's setups.
Right now, I have some 20-30 different teas. I don't have enough space in my cabinet to keep them all in canisters; a drawer system would let me make use of more vertical space, but I definitely can't have my tea going stale.... Containers in drawers might work if I found the right containers, but I also want the tea to be easy to access.
I'm pretty frugal too, so I think those would be overkill.Poseidon wrote: How cheap are you wanting to go? Im fugal because i have to be. If you want to be lavish with your storage I would look in the Puerh section of the forum and find a thread about pu-madors. Some of those are pretty nice.
Sometimes it's really frustrating that I can't 'like' posts on this forum...Evan Draper wrote:ONE DRAWER TO STORE THEM ALL
AND IN THE DARKNESS DRINK THEM
agreed.Pig Hog wrote:Sometimes it's really frustrating that I can't 'like' posts on this forum...Evan Draper wrote:ONE DRAWER TO STORE THEM ALL
AND IN THE DARKNESS DRINK THEM