Hello from the UK

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 1st, '17, 17:17
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 26th, '17, 12:46

Hello from the UK

by Oli-Specialatea » Apr 1st, '17, 17:17

Hello All,

Wondering if there is anyone here that is from the UK.

I am new to this website so am just getting to grips with all these features :lol:

Hoping to speak with like-minded people and wouldn't mind doing some tea swaps :D

I also own a tea merchant site so anyone that would like to chat tea please get in touch

Oliver

User avatar
Apr 1st, '17, 17:38
Posts: 297
Joined: Jan 22nd, '15, 04:27
Location: Chicago
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from the UK

by pedant » Apr 1st, '17, 17:38

welcome Oli, thanks for another tea pun..

User avatar
Apr 1st, '17, 18:39
Posts: 313
Joined: Mar 25th, '17, 20:15

Re: Hello from the UK

by williammimi70 » Apr 1st, '17, 18:39

Oli-Specialatea wrote: Hello All,

Wondering if there is anyone here that is from the UK.

I am new to this website so am just getting to grips with all these features :lol:

Hoping to speak with like-minded people and wouldn't mind doing some tea swaps :D

I also own a tea merchant site so anyone that would like to chat tea please get in touch

Oliver
Hi Oliver
I am Toan and I am from the Uk
Kind regards
Toan