Selling Unopened Sold Out '2013 Yiwu Peacock Blend' from Tea Urchin.

Tea or pot doesn't float your boat? Find it a new home here.

User avatar
May 13th, '17, 03:31
Posts: 2
Joined: May 13th, '17, 03:27

Selling Unopened Sold Out '2013 Yiwu Peacock Blend' from Tea Urchin.

by TheOolongDrunk » May 13th, '17, 03:31

2013 Peacock Blend by Tea Urchin (full 357g cake – unopened) – $50.00

Photo – http://imgur.com/a/CCI2u

I bought two cakes of this tea, and I'm barely getting through the first cake of it. I haven't opened the second one yet. I might need help on shipping though.

*Note – This tea is sold out on Tea Urchin’s website
Last edited by TheOolongDrunk on May 18th, '17, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
May 18th, '17, 03:46
Posts: 2
Joined: May 13th, '17, 03:27

Re: Selling Unopened Sold Out '2013 Yiwu Peacock Blend' from Tea Urchin.

by TheOolongDrunk » May 18th, '17, 03:46

Hello everyone,

I'm changing the price of this beeng to $50.00, instead of $55.00.

I really hope to find a good home for this tea soon :)