Hello from Philippines

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 29th, '19, 01:28
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 29th, '19, 01:16

Hello from Philippines

by machastudio » Apr 29th, '19, 01:28

Hello everyone. I'm Clariden and I'm a newbie in this community. To be honest, tea was an acquired taste for me that I was able to appreciate starting in 2015 when I joined my friends in tea-making workshops of Teavolution PH and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. That's where I learned stuff like how to make tea using loose leaf, the importance of steeping time to prevent the tea from becoming too bitter, and etc. I remember how mesmerized I was the first time I saw blooming tea, that's the moment where I know I was hooked by tea. Glad to be part of this community.

User avatar
Apr 29th, '19, 17:49
Mod/Admin
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 27th, '17, 17:51
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Philippines

by AndrewGC » Apr 29th, '19, 17:49

Welcome! Glad to have you here! Let me know if you ever have any questions! What types of tea are you currently enjoying?
machastudio wrote:

Apr 29th, '19, 19:51
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 29th, '19, 19:47

Re: Hello from Philippines

by PieterW » Apr 29th, '19, 19:51

Good evening from the Netherlands. I like green tea and Yixing teapots.

Apr 30th, '19, 01:47
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 29th, '19, 01:16

Re: Hello from Philippines

by machastudio » Apr 30th, '19, 01:47

AndrewGC wrote: Welcome! Glad to have you here! Let me know if you ever have any questions! What types of tea are you currently enjoying?
machastudio wrote:
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have this variety of tisane I got from a friend when I was in Victoria, Australia that I've been drinking for 2 weeks now.

User avatar
Apr 30th, '19, 19:21
Mod/Admin
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 27th, '17, 17:51
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Hello from Philippines

by AndrewGC » Apr 30th, '19, 19:21

That peaked my interest! Love experimenting with herbal blends/tisanes. What's in it!?
machastudio wrote: variety of tisane

May 2nd, '19, 03:18
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 29th, '19, 01:16

Re: Hello from Philippines

by machastudio » May 2nd, '19, 03:18

AndrewGC wrote: That peaked my interest! Love experimenting with herbal blends/tisanes. What's in it!?
machastudio wrote: variety of tisane
I have Goji Berries and Hibiscus, Lemongrass and Ginger, and Rosehip and Strawberry to name a few. He bought it from T2tea and Elmstock.