Adagio Sencha Premier

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

User avatar
Oct 25th, '07, 13:10
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

Adagio Sencha Premier

by Samovar » Oct 25th, '07, 13:10

What are your thoughts on Adagio's 'Sencha Premier' ? How is the color? How is the taste?

I am considering purchasing sencha from Adagio rather than Pacific Leaf.

Samovar

User avatar
Oct 25th, '07, 15:11
Posts: 449
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 14:32
Location: dirty Jersey.

by xine » Oct 25th, '07, 15:11

I love our Sencha Premiere/Overture. Either one. I drink it almost everyday. The taste is very sublime and has that great vegetal (yet not overpowering) taste. You should think about it.... :D

User avatar
Oct 25th, '07, 15:27
Posts: 1548
Joined: Jun 8th, '07, 17:00
Location: 3161 A.D.

by Wesli » Oct 25th, '07, 15:27

I haven't had it in a long time(it was from my first order), but from what I remember it was really good. It carried a nice mint-like smell, and brewed up a very fresh cup. It was actually my favorite green from Adagio. But these opinions are 5 months old...

I would suggest getting a sample of the premier, then doing a blind side-by-side comparison with the stuff from Pacific Leaf.

User avatar
Oct 25th, '07, 15:32
Posts: 208
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 11:53

by Samovar » Oct 25th, '07, 15:32

Thank you for your replies.

Samovar