Mmmmm, Chrysanthemum Blossom Silverneedle

White and yellow teas are among the most subtle.

User avatar
Nov 17th, '07, 16:51
Posts: 344
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 19:31
Location: Texas

Mmmmm, Chrysanthemum Blossom Silverneedle

by tomasini » Nov 17th, '07, 16:51

I had a nice warm cup this morning and it was a beautiful change from my Anji...which I love as well but you gotta switch it up every now and then.

So, anyone else get down with the Chrysathemum Blossom?

User avatar
Nov 17th, '07, 18:55
Posts: 857
Joined: Oct 13th, '07, 14:12
Location: Nørwåy

by Trey Winston » Nov 17th, '07, 18:55

Not yet, but I think I'll have to, just due to the name. You just know Silver Needle Chrysanthemum Blossom has to be great :)
Trey

User avatar
Nov 18th, '07, 01:43
Posts: 1559
Joined: Jan 28th, '07, 07:24
Location: Fort Worth, TX

by Space Samurai » Nov 18th, '07, 01:43

I had a positive reaaction to it, then never drank it again, huh...go figure.