I rercently discovered the Arizona Tea flavor>>Blueberry White Tea. I love this flavor. I found it in a small corner store. Now I cannot find it to purchase any longer
TTFN.
undermyhats
Yes, sweeteners destroy the taste of tea!klemptor wrote:Try this: http://store.drsoda.com/arblwhtea.html
I do strongly urge you to try Adagio's White Blueberry, which can be served hot or iced. Arizona teas are chock full of sugars, which tend to obscure the taste of the tea.
I agree that the Adagio white blueberry doesn't have much blueberry flavor and also had high hopes for it. I hope this product can be improved. It has good potential for health benefits as well. More blueberry!fpanko wrote:While, I love adagios teas & also love blueberry teas.
Unfortunatly, I find adagio's white blueberry to be lacking in blueberry flavor. I had such high hopes for it too. Maybe that's the real problem.
Anyway, go with berry blues. It has much more of a blueberry flavor. Requires no sugar either.