User avatar
Feb 20th, '09, 19:42
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 19th, '09, 10:40
Location: South Carolina

Yellow 2-Cup Chatsford

by peacock chinchilla » Feb 20th, '09, 19:42

Hello - I am a new member and very happy to be immersed in this tea-verse.

I am trying to convert a coworker into a loose leaf tea drinker so I am building her a kit for her birthday. I would love to find a 2-cup yellow Chatsford but have had no luck - does anyone have any suggestions on where I can search, or a place where I can find a yellow 2-cup pot with a basket?

Thanks - off to brew my afternoon cup, debating between a vanilla jasmine and a russian country. Isn't it lovely to have so many choices?

User avatar
Feb 20th, '09, 19:49
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 11:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Been thanked: 2 times

by Victoria » Feb 20th, '09, 19:49


User avatar
Feb 20th, '09, 19:50
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 19th, '09, 10:40
Location: South Carolina

by peacock chinchilla » Feb 20th, '09, 19:50

Must be too much caffeine, I was on there two days ago and did not see it.
THANK YOU!!! :D