Where to buy online?
I just want to ask all the experts are there any good web sites to buy Pu in the UK?
Alot of people in the US buy directly from Yunnan (China). Dragon tea House or Yunnan Sourcing (YSLLC) are popular
Though I have not bought from Nada Cha, others here have, and found it excellent. It is a UK site
http://www.nadacha.co.uk/
Though I have not bought from Nada Cha, others here have, and found it excellent. It is a UK site
http://www.nadacha.co.uk/
TomVerlain wrote:Alot of people in the US buy directly from Yunnan (China). Dragon tea House or Yunnan Sourcing (YSLLC) are popular
Though I have not bought from Nada Cha, others here have, and found it excellent. It is a UK site
http://www.nadacha.co.uk/
Are both Dragon Tea House and YSLLC doing their trade within eBay?
yes -
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Yunnan-Sourcing-LLC
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Dragon-Tea-House
Shipping is a little more than to US, but getting at the source is a good way to get decent tea at reasonable prices, especially, if you maximize shipping with several cakes.
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Yunnan-Sourcing-LLC
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Dragon-Tea-House
Shipping is a little more than to US, but getting at the source is a good way to get decent tea at reasonable prices, especially, if you maximize shipping with several cakes.
May 3rd, '09, 12:19
Posts: 155
Joined: Dec 21st, '08, 19:43
Location: Burke, VA
Contact:
JAS-eTea Guy
Re: Where to buy online?
David at nadacha is great as a source of pu in England and has some very nice aged tea as well.apache wrote:I just want to ask all the experts are there any good web sites to buy Pu in the UK?
Cheers,
Steve
Good tea drinking,
Steve
Steve
May 3rd, '09, 13:29
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08, 17:07
Location: The Isle of Malta
Steve is being modest. He offers an extremely handy service for newcomers and hardcore maniacs alike that allows one to acquire many of the more common/popular "ebay vendor" selections at very attractive prices and, most importantly, without the wait.
If this sounds like a plug, I can assure you that I have no affiliation with him, other than being a satisfied customer.
If this sounds like a plug, I can assure you that I have no affiliation with him, other than being a satisfied customer.
Re: Where to buy online?
apache wrote:I just want to ask all the experts are there any good web sites to buy Pu in the UK?
I have to say thank you for all of you replied my question.
At the beginning I thought oolong is the very best until I try Puerh ...